Comprising live music, brain teasing questions and vibrant hosts, our Rhythm and Muse show is the perfect way to keep your virtual event guests entertained and engaged.
Sarah was a live finalist on BBC1 show The Voice 2020. You can see her performance here. Sarah’s vocal style is Jazz Age, performing postmodern jukebox songs to backing track in a decadent style. Click here to see a recent Zoom clip where Sarah performed online for a private member’s club.
Sarah will be joined by Jamie, a pop vocalist and Radio 1 Roadshow presenter. Check him out broadcasting live from a music festival for the BBC here. You can view Jamie’s vocal showreel here.
Sarah and Jamie live together, negating any distancing issues.
• Name the artist duo (Hosts sing a famous duet ie I Got You Babe)
• Name that tune (Hosts play 10 seconds of song)
• Guess the top played song on Spotify (by artist)
• Hum the tune (Hosts send song name to a team member who hum it to their team-mates for a point)
• Baby photos of famous singers
• House Music (contestants must identify the song riff played by hosts on a kitchen appliance – as heard on BBC 6 Music)
• So So So Scandalous – Identify the original songs from which artists were accused of plagiarising (E.g Blurred Lines was very ‘inspired’ by Marvin Gaye’s Got To Give It Up)
• Emoji Round – Identify song titles from emojis
• Film Themes – Hosts sing a song and contestants name the film in which it features
• Year of release – Identify when a selection of songs first appeared
• Speed it up or Slow it down (Contestants must identify a song which has been sped up or slowed down)